Friday, April 6, 2012

San Which?

So tonight my older siblings went to a friends house for supper and my parents are gone as well.  A call from my mom verified my eating plans for the evening.  Joy filled my soul.  No actually, I am used to cooking for myself.  I just wrote that because there is a keyboard under my fingers.  OK, lets get on with it.  I think this with a green salad and chocolate milk would make a great meal for two.  I am not married but I do happen to have a younger sister who needs to eat as well.  With that in mind, let me tell you how to make San Which?s.
                                                                            San Which?s
                                                                 - 4 pieces sliced bread
                                                                 - cheese of choice
                                                                 - four pieces bacon
                                                                 - 1 boneless chicken breast
                                                                 - 1/2 cup BBQ or steak sauce of choice
                                                                 - 1 tbsp Itailian dressing
                                                                 - 1 tbsp honey
                                                                 - mesquite seasoning

Mix sauce, dressing, and honey in bowl and set aside.  Slice chicken, fry with seasoning, and set in sauce.  Fry bacon and set aside.   Toast bread and cover with cheese.  Sandwich bacon and chicken between two peices of toast. Selah.

If I do this again for more people, I will try to bake the bread with the cheese to melt it better(microwaving makes it soggy).  This is simple and filling but if it is the healthiest thing you've ever eaten, I suggest you seek a professional couseler.  The above recipe was not written as the food was made so I wrote it according to my memory.  If you happen to die because of this, I take no responsibility.  Hopefully up next: My cousin reads my blog and wished I would come up with a good method of baking fish.  Once I get some fish around, I'll have to try it. ~Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment